Thursday, March 29, 2012

And so it begins...

Lately we began the next 18 or so years of our lives. I knew that marrying Brad was going to put me in the sports-mom category (I think it's in my kids' genes), and let me just say, we have arrived. Jane Bradley has started her first team sport this week, and appropriately enough, she is on the pink T-ball team.




Beckham thinks he is too...




So, Beckham had claims on JB's new batting helmet. She was prepared to fight back, so my neighbor, also the head coach of her team, offered Beckham a much more masculine replacement... You can't really tell what this is in this picture, but the thing that looks like a black wig is actually a black t-ball helmet turned around backwards. He thinks he sees better out the back...




So far, Jane Bradley is the only Madden on a team, but Beckham is really ready to join them all...




I hope your weekend makes you as happy as Beckham with a pink t-ball helmet :)


No comments: