Wednesday, July 11, 2012

So what does Beckham think of the new baby?

I thought I would take a few posts to record the answers to some of our FAQ's these days. Besides the classics, "Are you getting any sleep?", this one is by far the most popular...(Honestly, does anyone with a 2 week old get sleep? If you find someone, I'd love to know their secret... )


Beckham has handled the new baby in the typical "Beckham way." This little guy never gets too upset about anything, and he thinks most things are some sort of potential for the most fun he's ever had... New baby not excluded. I expected since he was so used to commanding much of the family's attention he would resent a small pink bundle stealing some of his spotlight, but he really hasn't cared much. Don't get me wrong - he adores her! He wants to hold her and talks about how "wheet" (sweet) she is, but he isn't frustrated with her existence like I was expecting. (I was prepared for a little mild sabotaging, but to my pleasant surprise, it's been smooth sailing...) I am so thankful! What a blessing!




Beckham loves to hold baby Brooke

And give "wheet" hugs :)
Always while being silly...

And stopping for his own close-up :)

This is how Beckham handles most everything...

Such a mess!!
More to come!

No comments: