Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Little Mama

"Does Jane Bradley LOVE having a little sister?"  Answer: Yes. She love LOVE'S it. 

Jane Bradley is our little mama. She is careful and nurturing and worries about everybody just like a mama does. 


Jane Bradley takes care of Beckham too, but she was super excited to have her own real-life baby doll to play with.


 She helped me tackle my to-do list before Brooke arrived... She carefully cleaned every part of the baby carrier after we pulled it back out of the attic for the 3rd go-around.



I love this picture that Brad took from his side of the nursery glass when he showed everyone the baby in the nursery. 


And now Jane Bradley is enjoying her little pink bundle that she can watch and hold. We haven't started bottle feeding yet, but I am sure that she will all over that opportunity when it comes. She loves choosing Brooke's clothes and watching all of the baby care that goes on. 

I'm so excited for these two sisters... I feel like the sister relationship is one of the most unique things in the world - there really is nothing quite like it! I am so glad that these two, although almost 6 years apart will have each other :)


No comments: