Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Retroblog: Brooke's Baby Shower

I have mentioned it before, but I live on THE coolest street on the planet. I often refer to it as "The Village" since, you know, "It takes a village to raise a child," And this street helps each other out. And throws surprise baby showers for the resident pregnant mamas.... or mama.

I was coming over for a relaxing neighborhood grill-out night, and when I walked in the door, I was excited to see this:

This is how they remedied the surprise baby situation on the cake
Here's a quick run-down:

Yet another pre-baby moment when Beckham really doesn't understand what all of this is about... 


but as long as there's cake, he's all good

Sweet notes from small friends

POO-DAT! Hilarious!



This girl loves baby showers... Or any type of shower where she gets to open presents...

Baby Shower where he gets to float in the pool... Brad can handle that. 


It was a super-fun way to celebrate Baby Brooke!

No comments: