Wednesday, January 2, 2013

High Speed Holidays

Well, I guess the best thing I can say is that I've been so busy enjoying my holidays, that I haven't had time to write about them! But, since I love looking back on them so much, I can't skip the last few batches of photos. So... I know New Years means pushing a big RESET button on your life, making changes, moving forward, and jumping in where you are, but I am going to take the next few days to go back and finish up. I am scheduling several posts over the next few days that will be heavy on the photos, light on the commentary... probably the way most people like it anyway! So, here's a few months summed up...

Halloween Trick or Treating:

This was a superhero Halloween for sure. Beckham wanted to be Superman, so Jane Bradley decided she would be Wonder Woman... She likes for them to match, which is sooo her. 




Trick or Treating is one of the highlights of the year on our cul de sac. My dad adds to the fun by driving the hayride through the neighborhood. This year, he stepped it up by bringing the big tractor and decorating the trailer with lights. This can only get bigger from here...

Beckham preferred to ride shotgun on the tractor
Playing dress-up on Halloween - I never throw away a costume!




No comments: