Tuesday, April 3, 2012

sandy heads and pre-Easter fun

Beckham goes to Mother's Morning out twice a week, and his only complaint is that he can't go every day. My friend picks him up on the days that I work, and when she gets there early, she lets him finish out his playtime on the playground. She snapped some pictures this last time, and as you can tell, the tub on Tuesdays and Thursdays is extra dirty. Here's why... 



It's great to know that while I'm at work, he's having so much fun. But seriously, what is more fun than riding toys, cars, playgrounds and playdough? I felt so much guilt sending JB when she was small, but I've gotten over it :)

* * * * * 
My mom (Nanny) and Jane Bradley have a lot of special things that they do together. One of them happens to be raiding the dollar store for seasonal decorations. This week, JB scored some new Easter goodies... She brought home pinwheels, silly easter eggs, and Easter party decorations which she used to turn her room super-Easter-fancy.




Beckham doesn't quite have the blowing concept yet... 







 This weekend was full of new stuff... I'm going to spread it out over a few posts, so stay tuned. I hope your week is as exciting as a bucket of plastic bunny heads :)


No comments: