Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Grow

We've been growing up (and out) alot lately... Since our family is growing by +1 in 7 weeks!!, we started to think about our current transportation situation. I begged Edmunds.com to show me a sporty suv that had everything I wanted inside, but sadly, it was a no-go. Sorry to all the non-soccer-mom-non-minivan-fans like me... it doesn't exist. The choice is simple... You can get the vehicle that has everything you could ever want for hauling little bittys around for 10K less than the comparable suv, but the catch is that it only comes in one package... a minivan. So.... I decided to get over myself and go for the kid-mobile...


Who knew that when I held up this package in Party City (almost a year ago!) for a funny picture because it was the most unlikely thing I could think of to ever happen... that it was foreshadowing the next 11 months?? Funny.


I'm not the only one around here that's growing up. This one passed a big milestone last week... See the hole in her bottom row?


Here's the evidence!!!


Brad brought out the little tooth pillow that he used for when he was a kid, and Jane Bradley put her tooth in, wrote the tooth fairy a note, and made her a little blue ring as a present... 


The next morning, Jane Bradley woke up and said, "Mom. Dad. You HAVE to see this..." We followed her to her room where she found the 3 golden dollars and the fairy dust under her pillow. Then she sprinkled some on her head and tried to jump off of her bed. She was excited, but a little confused as to why she couldn't fly... This growing is so sweet, but the speed that is happening is a little sad... Sometimes I want the fast train we're on to slow down just a little bit.


HOWever. This belly-growing train can hurry itself right on up :)

31 wks - JB took this pic with my phone

No comments: