Friday, May 18, 2012

I get it now.

When JB was a baby, and I was running on negative amounts of sleep, and I was covered in gross things like milk, poop, and spit-up most of the time, I ran into sooo many different mothers who thought this would be the perfect time to remind me to cherish this time because it goes so fast. I was begging time to go a little faster - at least until she could sleep through the night or her projectile reflux would improve. I felt like parenting hit me like a mac truck. 

Well, as the milestones have begun, I now repeatedly tell Time that I would like to take that back, and I join the world-wide population of other mothers who would like it to slow down. It's moments like these that I wish I could bottle up and bring back any time I want. Pre-bedtime is something I don't want to ever forget... Here's what I mean...






There are things to remember in every day. Have some fun jumping around before bedtime :)

No comments: