Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Snow Days

Snow days. Seriously have to be one of the best surprises possible. 

I've never heard anyone say that they moved to Mississippi for the weather. For the people, yes. For the slow pace, great food, great hospitality? yes, yes, yes. Never for the weather. Actually, besides some local politicians, the weather is probably the subject of the most Mississippi jokes made... Well, every now and then, Mother Nature throws us a bone, and since we literally stop everything at the whisper of the word snowflake since driving on such a thing in our poor little incapable Mississippi vehicles would definitely prove fatal, everyone must stay home and wait for the stuff to melt. 

I'll have to say, I like it this way... 

This is the stuff memories are made of:

Contemplating where the nose goes on this lump of snow...


I am proud to introduce Lacey Madden, snow-mom



Behind the scenes creation of the snow-dad

JB and me





No comments: