Monday, March 18, 2013

still December, moving right along.

Yes. This is still December. Almost to Christmas. 

Jane Bradley went with her class to sing for the friends at St. Catherine's Village. Also, let me just say that these kids recited the entire first 16 verses of Luke 2. I was so impressed!


I let Beckham help out with the decorating of the Christmas gifts. This makes me laugh just a little bit at myself because I used to have every gift wrapped in gorgeous gift wrap that matched my christmas decor. Each was tied with a large (I mean large) ribbon that usually had way too much glitter, and I don't even want to think about how many minutes I spent per package. Enter third pregnancy - exit all cares about Christmas packaging. New philosophy: If the gift goes to anyone in my family, then the 10 minutes that kid decorating buys is totally worth it. And, seriously, who really cares? And the answer is, the kids love do, and they love it! Letting go feels good :)


We have a Christmas village, and this year they got Santa's palace... I believe this was the box that Beckham decorated above...


Sweet sisters...


Aaand a little tummy playtime with a willing neighbor...


Let's let go a little extra this week :)

No comments: